top of page


In Order to Complete This Form:


  • The animal you wish to transfer must already be registered with the International Kunekune Hog Registry.


  • Please provide the complete contact info for the person you are transferring to.  

  • If you are transferring a sow/gilt that has been exposed to a boar and may be bred or is bred, you are required to complete a Certificate of Service.  The certificate can be found under the Forms Tab.

If you are a buyer and have a signed paper transfer form from the previous owner, please email a scanned copy or photo of the signed document to:

Please be sure to include both the pedigree and signed transfer form. 

bottom of page